8.29.2007

gd luck

i m askin myself many questions recently
is it worth goin on?i dono
is it goin to work?i dono
but now i ve no choice but to go on
if things remains e same, i doubt so its gona work
i hope it will improve
me by my own, i haf limted strengths
i hope i can do more... n make it work. but i ve tried my best
mayb my best isnt gd enough?
i dono
i fear e future...
i fear wat will happen
but fear isnt bringin me anywhere
so don fear?
its hard not to
cos my future lies in tis
i dono
i guess not only me myself havin doubts
i told u ... but will u listen?
i hope u will b rite
all i can do is to haf faith n hope it all works.
all e best to tis

2 comments:

Talia Lim said...

it's going to turn out bright and sunny!!!!

CHEERS!

PIXELEGO said...

Stand strong and continue to let your light shine!.. Never give up:) share this message with you also. That is what nick vujicic had told me also. even though we kw that at time we tend to feel lost but we still got to move on.let's JIA YOU :)